Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top Albums of 2011

It was really hard to make this list for 2011, I feel like a lot of albums tie because they are so similar.
Last year I had trouble narrowing it down to 15, this year I couldn't even find 15 albums I liked enough for the list...

Not to say that there wasn't any good music in 2011, there was, but I feel like it wasn't as varied as last year.
There were also many excellent EP's that obviously couldn't go on my Top Albums list...

I didn't start numbering until #5 because I feel like all of the albums before it (while different genres) are about even.

Charlotte Gainsbourg - Stage Whisper

Com Truise - Galactic Melt

Austra - Feel It Break

Ford & Lopatin - Channel Pressure

Prince Rama - Trust Now

Class Actress - Rapprocher

John Maus - We Must Become The Pitiless Censors Of Ourselves

5. Neon Indian - Era Extraña

4. Yuck - Yuck

3. Cold Cave - Cherish The Light Years

2. M83 - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

1. Veronica Falls - Veronica Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment