Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Radio Program 8/22/12

I loved loved loved doing this episode (and I have to add, today's playlist is pretty fun as well)!  Blending different genres and decades is what this show is all about, and I don't think one playlist represents that more than this one! Where else will you hear Glass Candy, Hole, Stereolab, and Sergio Mendes in the same hour?! Hope you enjoyed listening to it as much as I enjoyed playing it.

Tune in today! Wednesday! from 12pm - 1pm PST on kxsc for more of The Musical Menagerie!


1.  Harvey Daley Hix - Stereolab & High Llamas

2.  Nightsun - From Leaf to Feather

3.  Cool As Kim Deal - The Dandy Warhols

4.  Malibu - Hole

5.  Feeling Without Touching - Glass Candy

6.  Running - Jessie Ware

7.  My Beau - Daedelus

8.  Kinski Assassin - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

9.  Yellow Jacket - The Samps

10.  Rock the Bone (2008) - John Maus

11.  The Fool On The Hill - Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66

12.  Light My Fire - Astrud Gilberto

13.  Sweet Dreams - Senor Coconut & His Orchestra

14.  In Due Order - Iamamiwhoami

15.  Goodbye Girls - Broadcast

No comments:

Post a Comment