Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Playlist 12/12/12

It's our Top 12 Albums of the Year! (Longer list to come later, I could only fit 12 songs in a one hour set...).  I feel like 2012 was a really great year for music, and in so many different genres too! And really, when I look at this list, my top albums/artists were the ones I played most often this year, so I feel like I'm being true to myself and not copying everyone else... Anyways, no surprise that Grimes is my top pick, Visions may even top my best of the decade list. This week I'll be doing best songs of 2012, omitting all of the artists from this show, but obviously these songs are included in my overall way too long for radio list! It's times like these I wish I had a two hour show.

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  No Future/No Past - Cloud Nothings

2.  Running - Jessie Ware

3.  Follow - Diiv

4.  Thaw - Laurel Halo

5.  Brains - Lower Dens

6.  Lilies - Bat For Lashes

7.  Play - iamamiwhoami

8.  Shoom - Trust

9.  Counting Days - Wild Nothing

10.  Saltkin - Purity Ring

11.  Lady - Chromatics

12.  Genesis - Grimes




No comments:

Post a Comment