Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Playlist 2/6/13

New My Bloody Valentine! Erykah Badu! New My Bloody Valentine! THEESatisfaction doing a tribute to Erykah Badu! New My Bloody Valentine! Unfortunately not all of these songs are on spotify, hopefully mbv will be added soon, and here is a link for THEESatisfaction's free tribute to Erykah Badu.  Today I have mostly new music to prep you for upcoming music festivals and a wonderful Fleetwood Mac cover...

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  only tomorrow - My Bloody Valentine

2.  Lyin - Pt.1-4 - Toro Y Moi

3.  I Knoulove(me) - THEESatisfaction

4.  Appletree - Erykah Badu

5.  Sunset - the xx

6.  Cover the Long Way - Grouper

7.  Cold Cold Water - Mirah

8.  Ela - Dom La Nena

9.  We the Common (For Valerie Bolden) -  Thao & The Get Down Stay Down

10.  Bathroom Laughter - Pissed Jeans

11.  Negative Creep - Nirvana

12.  Mary-Christ - Sonic Youth

13.  Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Club Mix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments:

Post a Comment