Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Playlist 3/13/13

And we're back! Here is the playlist from two weeks ago, new music from Austra (very much looking forward to their new album), Laurel Halo, and Planningtorock.  Also, I feel like any song Ryan Hemsworth touches turns to gold...  

This week I've got an eclectic show for you and music from artists who will be playing this week's KXSC Fest!

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Fire Eye'd Boy - Broken Social Scene

2.  I.O.U. - Metric

3.  Misogyny Drop Dead - Planningtorock

4.  Home - Austra

5.  Moments (Part 2) - FRIENDZONE

6.  You Are All I See - Active Child

7.  In the Same Room - Julia Holter

8.  Sunlight On The Faded - Laurel Halo

9.  La Grabuge/Pop Theme - Andrzej Korzynski

10.  Hatchet Wound - Devendra Banhart

11.  I'd Rather Be High - David Bowie

12.  Summertime Sadness (Ryan Hemsworth Remix) - Lana Del Rey

13.  Try (feat. Toro y Moi) - Nosaj Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment