Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Playlist 11/6/13

How did I manage to squeeze in Cut Copy, Joni Mitchell, and Los Campesinos! in the same show?! One thing I love to do is blend old and new and make it somewhat flow, I hope you guys enjoy it! This week I have  Ty Segall, T. Rex, The Cramps, and new White Denim.

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 12pm - 1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Second Spine - No Joy

2.  Scream Queen - Weekend

3.  So Good at Being in Trouble - Unknown Mortal Orchestra

4.  Do I Make You Feel Shy? - Connan Mockasin

5.  Kathy Lee - Jessy Lanza

6.  Meet Me In A House Of Love - Cut Copy

7.  I Will - Sky Ferreira

8.  Grins - Charli XCX

9.  Free Ride - Nick Drake

10.  Between the Bars - Elliott Smith

11.  For the Widows in Paradise, For the Fatherless in Ypsilanti - Sufjan Stevens

12.  Rose Hip November - Vashti Bunyan

13.  I Had A King - Joni Mitchell

14.  As Lucerne/The Low - Los Campesinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment