Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Playlist 2/5/14

This playlist was pretty varied if I do say so myself... I really love that new I Break Horses Album, and am looking forward to the upcoming Angel Olsen album.  This week there's Phantogram, new Sun Kil Moon, and a couple of great dance tracks.

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 1pm - 2pm PST on kxsc!

1.  You Burn - I Break Horses

2.  Heightspaces (feat. Meiko) - David Last

3.  You're Not Good Enough - Blood Orange

4.  Letter of Intent - Ducktails

5.  Waking Light - Beck

6.  On The Beach - Neil Young

7.  Making Up and Breaking Up (And Making Up and Breaking Up Over Again) - Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings

8.  Love Or Let Me Be Lonely - Merry Clayton

9.  Eleanor Rigby - Aretha Franklin

10.  Holiday - Julie Byrne

11.  Hi-Five - Angel Olsen

12.  Where The Night Ends - Together Pangea

No comments:

Post a Comment