Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Playlist 4/9/14

In revisiting Fujiya & Miyagi I have found that Knickerbocker is still as polarizing as ever, people either love it or hate it.  I love it, so I used to play it just to bug some of my friends who didn't, and last week I played it on the show and received a similar reaction...  This week there's dance, there's grunge, and there's folk.

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 1pm - 2pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Pinhead - Ramones

2.  Death Is Forming - Jay Reatard

3.  Red White and Black - OFF!

4.  A Cure - Blonde Redhead

5.  A Sender - Avey Tare's Slasher Flicks

6.  Wanna Fight - Cliff Martinez

7.  Leisure Suit Preben - Todd Terje

8.  Knickerbocker - Fujiya & Miyagi

9.  You're Not The One - Sky Ferreira

10.  Grins - Charli XCX

11. Bela Lugosi's Dead  - CHVRCHES

12.  Flo Jam (Original Mix) - Dusky

No comments:

Post a Comment