Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Playlist 5/7/14

I've been getting into more dance music lately...for about a week I couldn't stop listening to Kayper's "Out
My Mind"... This week, however, I have some new music from Tobacco, Baths, AND more! As well as some oldies from The Who and others.

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 1pm - 2pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Interzone - Joy Division

2.  Stop What You're Doing - Lorelei

3.  So Let It Be - Invisible Days

4.  SCPR - Hoop Dreams

5.  Seraphim (Live) - Simian Mobile Disco

6.  Out My Mind (Radio Edit) - Kayper

7.  Talk To Me (Luca Lozano remix) - Deepchild

8.  Fun - Happy Birthday

9.  Only One - Colleen Green

10.  The Myth Of Youth - Geographer

11.  Bill Murray - Phatogram

12.  Cut Your Hair - Pavement

13.  Celebrated Summer - Husker Du

No comments:

Post a Comment