Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Playlist 10/10/12

The new Black Marble and Flying Lotus albums are fantastic! I also played new favorite Chelsea Wolfe and some honest to goodness oldies... Today I will go back to my first love, singer-songwriters, and will throw in some shoegaze and garage rock to boot.  I am slowly preparing my Halloween show, but that won't be airing till Halloween of course, and I promise it will be extra spooky!

Tune in today (Wednesday) from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!


1.  Death in the Family - Soft Kill

2.  UK - Black Marble

3.  A Color - Tropic of Cancer

4.  Opie's Funeral Song - Sufjan Stevens

5.  RembihnĂștur - Sigur Ros

6.  Cold Water - Census


7.  Captial Kind Of Strain - Autolux


8.  Tracks (Tall Bodies) - Chelsea Wolfe


9.  Phantasm (feat. Laura Darlington) - Flying Lotus


10.  Eyes Closed - Nobody Presents Blank Blue


11.  Wildflower - Sound Directions


12.  Crying - Roy Orbison


13.  She's Got You - Patsy Cline


14.  More Than This - Roxy Music



No comments:

Post a Comment