Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Playlist 9/26/12

I named this show: The Musical Menagerie Synth-Spectacular! It's my all synth not so menagerie edition of my radio show, though I do span different decades so that's something...Hope you enjoyed it! This Wednesday I have a really great/eclectic set for you guys that I am super excited to play.

Tune in Wednesday from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Night Drive - Chromatics

2.  DIY - Keep Shelly In Athens

3.  New Planet - Ford & Lopatin

4.  Magic Gardens - Symmetry

5.  Love On A Real Train - Tangerine Dream

6.  One Alone - Vangelis

7.  Sister (Part 2) - M83

8.  Computer World...2 (Alternate Version) - Kraftwerk

9.  Films - Gary Numan

10.  Game And Performance - Deux

11.  Grand Canyon - Kavinsky

12.  The Best Thing - Electric Youth

13.  Can you kiss me first - College

14.  The Beach - New Order


No comments:

Post a Comment