Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Playlist 10/17/12

Is summer finally over (weather-wise?) I hope so... I still played a couple of my favorite summery tracks since the sun is STILL out, but then added a lot of dark, rainy, fall music at the end because well, it's October and it's time for some cold weather.  Enough of that, you all know I'm obsessed with Grimes and Purity Ring, but there's a new artist Empress Of, that I believe is quite promising....  Today I have 75% new music! Almost unheard of on the Musical Menagerie!

Tune in today, Wednesday from 12pm - 1pm PST on kxsc! I promise it's going to be a good one!

1.  Leonard - Sharon Van Etten

2.  Sad Dream - Sky Ferreira

3.  Scissor Runner - Jenny and Johnny

4.  Revolution Blues - Neil Young

5.  Off Your Face - My Bloody Valentine

6.  Cradle - Dreamscape

7.  Don't Tell Me - Empress Of

8.  Infinite Love Without Fullfilment - Grimes

9.  Belispeak II feat. Danny Brown - Purity Ring

10.  Mysterons - Portishead

11.  Gold Dayzz - Ultraista

12.  Another Day - Air

13.  Citrus Flavored Eyes - Black Moth Super Rainbow

14.  Bad Thing - King Tuff

15.  Who Are You - Ty Segall

No comments:

Post a Comment