Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Playlist 10/31/12

Here it is, my scary Halloween mix, I hope you guys enjoyed it! I've decided to add spotify playlists of all my shows, naturally some songs aren't available, but it's sort of a way to listen if you don't get a chance to tune-in.  Luckily, spotify has all of the scary songs...

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Music To Be Murdered By - Jeff Alexander, Alfred Hitchcock

2.  Cannibal Holocaust (Main Theme) - Riz Ortolani

3.  Rosemary's Baby Main Theme (Vocal) - Krzysztof Komeda

4.  Hands Around My Throat - Death In Vegas

5.  Killing Spree - Chromatics

6.  Michael Kills Judith - John Carpenter

7.  Seance - Snowman

8.  IxC999 - White Ring

9.  Eat Yr Heart - HTRK

10.  Shadow of a Doubt - Sonic Youth

11.  Dark Night of the Soul (feat. David Lynch) - Danger Mouse, Sparklehorse

12.  The Electrician - The Walker Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment