Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Playlist 11/7/12

I admit it, I'm kind of obsessed with Blood Diamonds/the Phone Sex single. It's one of the most addictive singles I've heard in a while.  I also seem to find a new favorite track off of Grimes' Visions every  couple weeks or so...  Today's show will have more new music, my favorite track off the new Crystal Castles Album, my high school love, Sufjan Stevens, a possible ticket giveaway, and a few new discoveries.

Tune in today, Wednesday, from 12pm-1pm PST on kxsc!

1.  Blue Velvet - Bobby Vinton

2.  Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel) - Roy Orbison

3.  Ritual - Blood Diamonds

4.  Know The Way - Grimes

5.  Sleepless (feat. Jezzabell Doran) - Flume

6.  The Trees Grew Emotions And Died - Cold Cave

7.  Dirty - Hard Corps

8.  Exercise Ecstasy - Prince Rama

9.  Lover, You Should've Come Over - Jeff Buckley

10.  That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore - The Smiths

11.  I Wanna Be Adored - The Stone Roses

12.  Pelican Narrows - Caribou

13.  Say It - BenZel & Jessie Ware

No comments:

Post a Comment